Secteur Mobilization Eurogroup Consulting
Mobilizing every form of energy to develop the company
More than ever, mobilizing women and men, decision-makers and all those other people who enable implementation and ensure success, lies at the heart of corporate development.
That kind of mobilization answers two needs: to accelerate the harmonisation and implementation of corporate strategies, and to harness the energy of staff to ensure their closer involvement in initiatives and their execution.
Mobilization is a matter for all the company’s staff and can also involve its clients, partners and other stakeholders. There are four coordinated stages in mobilization to match each situation: listening, constructing, acting and measuring.
Mobilizing every form of energy means listening…
“Too many projects are detached from reality and the situation in the field.” Listening means giving other people the opportunity to speak out, gaining personally, opening up, looking beyond preconceived ideas, etc. in order to understand their expectations, perceptions, ideas and proposals, motivations, emotions and tendencies.
Mobilizing every form of energy means constructing…
“Too many decisions are predetermined.” Constructing means taking into account feedback, clarifying, sharing, making choices and coming to decisions in order to build a vision, strategy, organisation or programme.
Mobilizing every form of energy naturally means taking action…
“Too many projects drag on forever.” Taking action means providing impetus, accelerating the process, getting on board, bringing people together and doing what is needed to ensure commitment, cooperation, action and a desire for progress.
Mobilizing every form of energy also means measuring…
“Too many projects cost a lot with no feedback.” Measuring means acquiring and facilitating indicators, and then assessing performance to evaluate efficacy, make improvements and reconfigure objectives.
L'offre Eurogroup Consulting - Mobilization Eurogroup Consulting
CORPORATE DNA & CULTURE
- Constructing a new ‘us’ based on individual experience and uniting staff around a shared project.
- Enabling 45,000 staff to express some 80,000 proposals for initiatives to embody a strategic plan.
- Mobilising 4,500 volume-retailing logistics staff to meet occupational challenges.
- Lastingly changing patterns of behaviour with role-driven awareness programmes to reach the global Top 5 of the sector with the contribution of actors.
- Bringing together 1,500 mutual-insurance elected representatives and agents in order to harmonise their vision of the corporate world in 10 years’ time.
- Mobilizing management teams and their managers to successfully create regional bodies.
- Initiating new forms of cooperation between managers of local funds and their elected cooperative representatives to develop 5-year plans.
- Saving hundreds of millions of euros by mobilizing 40,000 staff in 5 European countries.